Special partner’s substantial speeches, energetic power speeches of four inspiring speakers, consultation zone with professional stands, networking, competitions with prises, good fun with outstanding circle of entrepreneur women with refreshments and live music – getting bored during the event organised by Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice, on the occasion of International Women’s Day was not an option.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice along with Woman Business HUB opened its doors for the fifth time for participants of Pierwiastek K!
– I am convinced that the fifth edition of Pierwiastek K! will be an inspiration for the mind, body and soul. Especially, when we are meeting on a special International Men’s Day on 10th March. We shall celebrate our femininity, benefit from our knowledge and experience from our male speakers as well – said Malrena Miąsko, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Chamber, welcoming all participants.
Certified speakers of Maxwell Leadership Poland have, without a doubt broadened the participants horizons. Paweł Borecki gave hints on “How to properly read a man”, Edyta Kwiatkowska explained the concept of “Women RCA – responsible, coherent, assertive”, the role of the butterfly effect on life was explained by Rafał Szymański and Regina Burdaś proved that: “The world will not raise your price!”
– If we give ourselves high quality, then the world will not raise your prize, this quote comes from my mentor John Maxwell and shows women’s attitude. 70% of us are affected by undervaluation syndrome. The way we think about ourselves – limits our success. I dream of such a chapter in every woman’s life – I am myself and I am happy, I fulfil my potential for the world – pointed out Regina Burdaś, certified coach and peer teaching partner at Maxwell Leadership Poland.
Special Partners from the event from Katowice Business University and BNP Paribas presented a custom offer for women during this meeting.
At the oldest non-public university in the Silesian Voivodeship, 66 % of students and as many as 91 % of postgraduate students are the fair sex!
–We have business offers, that expend skills e.g. ayurveda, yoga academy, herbal medicine – you can get a new profession. I think every woman should have a plan B in life. I’m a physics teacher, for example, and that doesn’t mean I can’t become … a trichologist in a year. With us it is possible, a new profession, new perspectives, new opportunities. We encourage with the slogan that the best investment is an investment in yourself. I hope the ladies will take this to heart and broaden their horizons – encouraged Małgorzata Rutowska, Coordinator of Academic Project at the Katowice Business University.
On the other hand, experts from BNP Paribas presented a complex offer for female entrepreneurs; at the bank’s stand, it was possible to get answers to any question about an account open for business, additional services or free business training.
– Our mission is CSR and sustainable development, we run actions as well as initiatives related to women’s empowerment, a local grants programme to counter exclusion and promote entrepreneurship – enumerated Sylwia Biernacka, Quality and Customer Relationship Manager at BNP Paribas.
During the event of Pierwiastek K! there was of curse a charity component. Funds were raised for the pupils of the Fundacja Śląskie Anioły (Silesian Angels Foundation).
A cooperation agreement and has also been signed between the Katowice Business University and the Foundation, which has been a Member Company of CCI for many years and has been helping children from orphanages and special schools for 18 years. there are currently 150 pupils.
During the event of Pierwiastek K! certificates were handed to the Honorary Ambassadors of the Woman Business Hub. Just as Edyta Kwiatkowska said, one of the originator of the project, which was born in 2021 on initiative of the CCI and Instytut Szkoleniowo-Rozwojowy Hana Mana LEADIT (Hana Mana LEADIT Training and Development Institute), a Member Company of the Chamber, said:
– The project is all about inclusivity, that is, bringing female and male energies together, learning from each other. We cannot imagine supporting one group – without working with everyone. Today we want to showcase successful women who can motivate us so that we can achieve more – added Edyta Kwiatkowska.
The Woman Business Hub Ambassadors included successful women in local government, business and charity: Anna Jedynak, Vice Marshal of the Silesian Voivodship, Urszula Koszutska, Vice President of the Sejmik Województwa Śląskiego, Małgorzata Mańka-Szulik, President of the Zabrze City, Beata Drzazga, CEO of BetaMed S.A., Beata Twardowska, President of the Fundacja Śląskie Anioły (Silesian Angels Foundation), retana Burdaś, owner of the Warsztat Dobra firm.
–I am very pleased, honoured and touched. Being an ambassador is a challenge, a commitment to support women and men and the whole initiative. I think we should do this in business as well as in politics, education, in any area where we can stand out in some way and help each other. Lets simply be good for each other – said Anna Jedynak.
– I think, that this is a very important initiative. After all, there is no homogeneous, well-functioning group. I would like to congratulate the initiators of the Woman Business Hub and encourage them to take action – added Urszula Koszutska, Vice President of the Sejmik Województwa Śląskiego.
After a visit to the Consultation Zone, where many activities awaited the participants – demonstrations, coffee and wine tastings, an event highlight (360 photo booth) and above all – carefully selected stands with specialists in their fields (finance, business, health, beauty, fashion and design), it was time for a competition with prizes, thanks to the generosity of the event’s Partners, abounding in many gifts. The finale of the event included a performance by the Evening Star and an afterparty!
The formula of the meeting once again proved that an event aimed at integrating women from the local business community, providing knowledge and also the opportunity to exchange experiences in a relaxed atmosphere is a hit!
The Pierwiastek K! event took place on March 10th at the headquarters of Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice. Many thanks to all those who supported our initiative.
Gospodarcze Zamknięcie Roku połączone ze świątecznym spotkaniem Firm Członkowskich RIG w Katowicach
More than six and a half thousand people hungry for knowledge, competence and networking at the European SME Congress.
HOW TO TURN CHALLENGES INTO OPPORTUNITIES? EUROPEAN SME CONGRESS GAVE PREPARED SOLUTIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
INAUGURATION OF THE SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECT CHANGE YOUR WORLD AT THE ECSME IN KATOWICE, POLAND
Every industry is gearing up for change. Are entrepreneurs ready for it?