On 22-23 May, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice will host a business delegation from Nigeria – representatives of the Chamber (Taraba Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines & Agriculture TACCIMA) and entrepreneurs.
Representatives of companies from Nigeria represent the following industries:
- industrial equipment/machinery, agricultural machinery, mining machinery,
- construction materials,
- food processing, beverages, alcohol,
- textiles, tailoring,
- electrics, electronics, IT/ICT, CCTV,
- fittings, stainless steel, woodworking and metalworking,
- oil and gas,
- renewable energy, waste management,
- tourism, hotel industry.
We invite interested entrepreneurs to register their participation in confirmed networking meetings at the Chamber’s headquarters in Katowice. These types of face-to-face discussions provide invaluable value in building business relationships, meeting partners or exchanging knowledge!
For anyone interested, please contact our International Relations department by 5 May this year:
Dagmara Szastak: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katarzyna Lorenc: email@example.com